Terms and conditions of use.
The Website is an online information service supplied by the GIMEMA Foundation. Its use is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions specified hereafter. Should you choose not to accept them you are kindly invited not to use the Website and not to download any material contained in it. Limits of use. The contents of the gimema.it Website are copyrighted 2011 by the GIMEMA Foundation. All rights reserved. Contents of the gimema.it Website cannot, in whole or in part, be copied, reproduced, transferred, downloaded, published or distributed in any way without prior written consent of the GIMEMA Foundation, notwithstanding the possibility of storing them in your own computer or printing extracts of this Website's pages for your sole personal use. Brands and logos on this Website are the sole property of GIMEMA Foundation. These, cannot be used in any Internet website other that gimema.it without the prior written consent of the GIMEMA Foundation. The GIMEMA Foundation name and any logo that includes that of the GIMEMA Foundation may not be used as Internet addresses of other websites, or as part of these addresses, without the prior written consent of the GIMEMA Foundation.
Limit of responsibility.
The information on this Website is given in good faith and the GIMEMA Foundation deems them to be accurate. In any event, anyone wishing to buy any services should not rely solely on this information but should further verify the true nature of the so-mentioned services and of their suitability for their intended use. Thus, all information on this Website is provided without guarantee of any kind, whether implicit or explicit, relating to, for example, quality of services, suitability for a given use or non-violation of intellectual property rights. The GIMEMA Foundation will not, in any event, be held responsible for any harm, either direct or indirect, caused by the use of this Website. Information on this Website may be technically inaccurate or contain typographic errors. Information may be modified or updated without prior notice. The GIMEMA Foundation may also improve or change products described on this Website, without prior notice.
The GIMEMA Foundation may not be held responsible for materials created or published by third parties to which the Website gimema.it is linked. Anyone choosing to visit a Website linked to the gimema.it Website does so at his/her own risk, taking any steps necessary to protect against viruses or other destructive elements. Links to other websites do not imply that the GIMEMA Foundation sponsors or is affiliated with such bodies providing services described on such websites.
Information received from gimema.it
Any material sent to gimema.it, for instance by email or through web pages, will be held to be non-confidential. The GIMEMA Foundation will not have any obligation towards this material and will be free to reproduce, use , display, amend, produce work based on it and distribute it to third parties, without any limitation whatsoever. Furthermore, the GIMEMA Foundation will be free to use any ideas, concepts, expertise or knowledge contained in this material, for any purpose, including and not limited to the development, reproduction and commercialization of these products using this material. Anyone sending any material guarantees that it may be published and shall indemnify the GIMEMA Foundation from any action against it by third parties in relation to such material.
A "cookie" (which is a small data file that some websites, while being visited, may send to the visitor's address) can be found in some places within the gimema.it Website and they are intended to track the visitor's route within the Website. Should you prefer not to receive any cookies, you can set your own browser in such a way as to be warned of the presence of a given cookie, thereby enabling you to decide whether to accept it or not. You can also automatically refuse all cookies, by activating the appropriate browser option.
Law and jurisdiction.
These conditions are regulated by Italian law. The Tribunal of Rome, Italy, shall have jurisdiction and exclusive competence over any disputes relating to these conditions. Nevertheless, GIMEMA Foundation reserves the right, whenever necessary, to act in different national or international Courts, so as to protect its own interests and to ensure others do the same.
Italian law relating to the protection of personal data, the so-called D. Lgs 196/2003, gathers within a single law 675/1996 and other legislative decrees, regulations and ethical codes that have succeeded one another over the years relating to the processing of personal data. The D. Lgs 196/2003 is aimed at ensuring that personal data is processed in such a way that it respects all rights, basic freedom and dignity of an individual, particularly as it relates to anonymity. At the same time, the Decree ensures the rights of legal persons and of any body or association. Safeguarding the confidentiality of our partners' personal data is of most importance to us.
2. Your personal data is processed by gimema.it (the "Foundation") and used for the purposes and in the ways outlined as shown on Web pages in relation to particular services or requests.
3. Supplying your personal data is not compulsory, but by not supplying it, may prevent the Foundation fulfilling the requested services.
4. Furthermore, your personal data may be forwarded to selected companies connected to the GIMEMA Foundation. You will be notified of the purpose of this action, in the relevant privacy statements, each time you request a service. Under no circumstances will data be distributed.
5. Your personal data will be processed on a computer for as long as is strictly necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose for which it has been collected.
6. Your personal data is processed in accordance with security measures imposed by the D. Lgs. 196/2003 so as to prevent data loss, unlawful, improper, or unauthorised use.
7. We hereby notify you that, in relation to your personal data, your rights under art. 7 of the above-mentioned D. Lgs are recognised and, particularly, the right to access your personal data, to ask for this data to be modified, updated and deleted, if incomplete, erroneous or collected in violation of the law, as well as to oppose its processing on lawful grounds.
8. The GIMEMA Foundation is the owner of data processing.
9. In order to exercise the rights above or for further information, contact us at the following email addres: